Faculty of Mathematics and Physics at Charles University
Czech version of this page contains information about lectures I attended. Those information is probably
useful only for students or former students making decisions wheather or not to attend each lecture and
those are probably Czechs. I apologize but I don't have time to translate everything..
Currently I'm working on network simulator (master thesis), details can be found in Development section.
List of some programs I created at the college
- Door Control - C for Atmel AVR (numeric keyboard communicating via
serial line with control unit opening the door)
- CORBA messaging server and clients - Java, Jacorb (together with Václav Novák)
- UML design of Hotels and Pensions database - Compressed web pages tree
- Interconnection of two computers via I2C bus. Together with Tomáš Matoušek, he developed the
driver for communication via the bus, me Windows driver for the ethernet simulation over the I2C.
We haven't finished it completely because we stopped development after getting a grade :)
- Memory management for simple operating system running at MSIM
(Mips Simulator) - member of 3-men team (others Tomáš Matoušek, Martin Malý)
- Drawing eliptic arc with antialiasing and fish eye - Java - Components
for JaGrLib (JAva GRaphics LIBrary)
In years 1992 - 2000 I attended a high school Budějovická in Prague.
In the third year at Faculty of Math and Physics I was fascinated with Economy. I decided to try Economy studies
at Faculty of Social Sciences. Although I passed an admission exam, I finally
decided not to go there.